April 12, 2019
By the time this goes live, we’ll be in Charleston for the first wedding of the 2019 Season! Really excited to have this season underway and just wait until you see this one come to life! Can’t wait to share.
Here are my Five Favorites for this edition of the Friday Five! We’re talking important stuff here…
- OPI’s Funny Bunny – I can’t tell you how many people ask me about this nail color. As soon as I made the shift from dark to light nails, it was right to Funny Bunny. And I will continue to get it taken off and put back throughout the Summer. My nail technician says boring, I say what else could I need?! If your salon doesn’t have it, consider making the purchase and bringing it with you to the salon. I promise you’ll wear it a ton!
- Ice Roller – the best $10 you’ll spend on Amazon. I use it each morning which feels incredible and really wakes me up. I also get headaches (a lot) and this works magic when you have a bad one.
- Summerhouse and Paige DeSorbo – I love reality TV and have watched Summerhouse since it started..it’s insane and hilarious. This year, they’ve added a new castmate, Paige, who is fabulous and a fellow Upstate NY’er. She does #FrontPaigeNews on her Instagram Stories with looks for less – she’s a fun IG follow!
- Overnight Oil – this is another recent skincare purchase from Target at such a reasonable price point. So far I’m loving it! So glowy.
- The Five-Minute Journal – I’ve talked about this before but I’ve been a user of this one for a few years now. I love the simplicity of it – what you’re grateful for, what would make today great, affirmations, and reflections at the end of the day. Taking time each morning and evening is so important!
If you missed the first Friday Favorites, check it out here! Thanks for reading this fun series, I hope you have enjoyed it so far. The goal is to give you a better look at the personality behind the business 🙂