March 22, 2017
What does a Month-of Coordinator do? Why should you have one? How are they valuable in creating the best experience for your guests possible? Let me introduce you to…
One Special Day by Kelly Strong Events
One Special Day is a special division of Kelly Strong Events specializing in month-of coordination. This division is perfect for those couples who are looking for that additional support on their wedding day. You feel confident in your vendor selections but would love knowing that someone is going to make sure all of your plans come to life. One Special Day is available in destinations worldwide to execute your wedding day.
Many venues have onsite coordinators who handle your wedding logistics onsite. From the moment you arrive at the venue to the moment you depart, everything is looked after. They are miracle workers! They know their venue, their staff, timing, and best practices. Some brides see this and think they are good to go and to a certain degree, they would be correct. What is important to remember is that your reception venue is simply one of many vendors you will work with.
Florist, photographer, videographer, rentals, decor, transportation, guest hotels, ceremony & reception entertainment, officiant, bakery, catering, stationery, etc. If you’ve booked your vendors already, you know just how many there are to keep track of.
If you hire One Special Day for your month-of coordination, we will meet with you 6 weeks prior to your wedding to review your dream day and the details of everything you’ve set up so far. We’ll ask a lot of questions and collect your vendor contracts and contact information. From there, here’s a glimpse at what we’ll do to create a flawless wedding weekend…
- Build the optimal detailed wedding weekend timeline and distribute to necessary parties
- Create a streamlined family & bridal party timeline for distribution a few weeks prior – everyone will know when and where they are needed!
- Vendor management and communication of all final details (arrival times, guest counts, etc.)
- Review your budget and create a final payment schedule with gratuities notes – making it as clear as possible on your wedding day!
- Assist with wedding weekend errands (think: picking up the gown, delivering welcome bags, delivering decor to the venue)
- Monitor setup the day before the wedding
- Onsite with you from the rehearsal through any farewell event. We will put out those little fires that pop up on event days so easily, you won’t even know they happened
- Option to add assistance with rehearsal dinner and any farewell brunch/barbeque – this can be actually planning the event or simply dealing with the logistics
If you’re getting married and thinking about hiring a month-of coordinator, we would love to speak with you! Even if your wedding is sooner than six weeks out, we can still add value to your event by assisting with flawless execution. If you have questions, please ask! I’m always so excited to talk with brides, to offer any advice I can, to help in any way possible. Hop over here or send an email directly to email@example.com with a little information about you and your “One Special Day”!