November 7, 2019
Meg + Greg’s September Wedding at Saratoga National Golf Club was such a wonderful day. The weather was beyond perfect for September and the day kept getting better as it went on. This was one of those couples that is such a joy to work with…like it makes me emotional to think about how special they were. The sweetest bride and groom that were so much fun to be around all day long. And their families! So kind and wonderful to work with, just like they were.
The Bride wanted the reception tent to be light, bright, neutral, and romantic. I would say that between the team at Saratoga National (the best!), Rain or Shine Rentals, and Renaissance Floral Design – they definitely accomplished that goal. Everything looked absolutely stunning. It didn’t hurt that the bride has impeccable taste and each detail she selected was so perfectly suited for the day. Jessa Schifilliti captured the day and the details so perfectly. The images are really, really beautiful – she’s amazing!!
Thank you, Meg + Greg, for having me be a part of your wedding day! It was truly a pleasure and I am so thankful to have met you two.
Take a look at the images below and be sure to stop by the Full Gallery to see the entire day in detail!!
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Jessa Schifilliti
- COORDINATION: Kelly Strong Events
- FLORAL DESIGN: Renaissance Floral Design
- HAIR & MAKEUP: True Beauty Company
- GOWN: Angela’s Bridal
- GETTING READY LOCATION: Pavilion Grand Hotel
- CEREMONY MUSICIANS: Heather Chan Quartet
- ENTERTAINMENT: The Accents Band
- RENTALS: Rain or Shine Tent Company
- ICE CREAM CART: Ben & Jerry’s Saratoga
- TRANSPORTATION: Premiere Transportation & Upstate Transit of Saratoga