June 19, 2019
Today I’m breaking down some registry must-haves by each room: Kitchen, Bed, Bath, Outdoor, and Home. These are items or categories that you should make sure to have on your registry. Hopefully this will get the ideas flowing while you’re planning your registry!
Tips when registering:
- If you’re registering for a good amount of items from one store (think Crate & Barrel, Macy’s, Bloomingdales where you can get kitchen, bed, bath, and outdoor) it pays off to register with store directly. It makes it easier for purchasing and if there are duplications or you change your mind, returns are simplified.
- Use Zola for the items that are one-offs like an item or two from Amazon or a smaller online store.
- Some stores offer discounts for you to purchase items that weren’t gifted, following your wedding. So be sure you know what those offers are and the timeframe that the discounts are offered. This also offers an incentive to add larger items to your registry so even if they aren’t gifted, you can consider purchasing with a discount.
- I’m listing a few favorites to include but don’t forget the basics like plates, bowls, various size drinking glasses, wine & cocktail glasses, serving bowls & trays, baking sheets & dishes, serving utensils, bowls for cooking, etc. Remember – out with the old and in with the new to start your married lives together!
- Think about the future – are you currently in a smaller apartment and don’t have a ton of space? You might eventually have a larger space so try to think about the future if you have somewhere to store these items in the meantime. Do you eventually want a King bed but don’t have one now? Register for your bedding in King size so you’re ready!
Kitchen & Outdoor
1. Wusthof Knife Set / 2. Nice Flatware / 3. Globe String Lights / 4. Outdoor Lanterns / 5. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer / 6. Vitamix Blender / 7. Pizza Stone / 8. All-Clad 10-Piece Cookware Set / 9. Miele Coffee Maker / 10. Yeti Cooler
Bed, Bath, & Home
11. Down Pillows / 12. Sheet Set / 13. Dyson Air Purifier & Fan / 14. Miele Vacuum / 15. Dyson Stick Vacuum / 16. Duvet Insert / 17. Weezie Towels Starter Kit / 18. Bathroom Soap Set / 19. Large Luggage / 20. Carry-On Luggage / 21. Duvet Cover / 22. Hotel Collection Towels
Are there any items that are must-haves on your wedding registry? Would you like a further deep dive with a full registry list? Let me know!
Want to save this for later? Pin this image!