November 19, 2018
Are you decorating for the Holidays yet?! I’ve started because it’s one of my favorite things. Christmas is the only holiday that I decorate all over…mini trees in every room! My favorite places to shop for decorations are Target (of course), Pottery Barn (lots of sales!), Anthropologie (for the small stuff), and CB2 (neutral design elements). Here are some of my favorites!
- Woody Car Pillow – I recently bought this and think it’s the cutest thing.
- Oversized Plaid Pillow – Festive and extra cozy for when you have Holiday guests.
- Frozen Pine Collection – Garland and wreath set – use together or separately.
- Matte White Wooden Garland – I love the look of matte wooden beads. I have a similar set of prayer beads that are out all year long from The Cross Design (one of my all-time favorite places!!)
- Gold Stocking Holders – Planning on putting these on our new white mantel!
- Tall Skinny Tree – This tree is a fun IKEA find.
- Flicker Flameless Birch Candle – Cute birch and flameless – safety first!
- Tabletop Flocked Tree – Also purchased these for this Holiday Season – they’re so cute! They come in two sizes.
- White Faux Fur Stocking – Cute stockings on CB2, Target, and Pottery Barn! So many options.
- Frasier Fur Candle – My favorite winter candle that I’ve already started burning and won’t stop anytime soon (can find on Amazon, some book stores, and Anthropologie)
- Mini Artificial Plant – I picked up a few of these at IKEA last time I was there – so reasonable and I plan on adding them to guest rooms and bookshelves.
- Farmhouse Pottery Balsam Woodland Trees – All things Vermont for this girl. I love Farmhouse Pottery for gifts.
- Flannel Sheet Set – Festive sheet sets for the Holiday Season.
- Gold Leaf Garland – Dainty and cute, a little different than the traditional garland.
- Metallic Ornament Set – Metallic and textured ornaments..yes, please!