November 22, 2019
The second Holiday Gift Guide I have for you is my favorites for this year. This encompasses some of my favorite things and some ideas that will hopefully get your ideas flowing! Enjoy my 2019 Favorites!
- MZ Wallace Small Sutton Bag – I’ve been looking at these bags for a few years now and love this small version that can be a crossbody…perfect for the traveler.
- Dipped Ceramic Vase – this is a fun gift for a newlywed because you can have it monogrammed. It has a bit of the Farmhouse Pottery feel without the price tag.
- Holiday Lights Earrings – each year, Bauble Bar has the most fun and festive earrings and hair clips. I honestly love so many of the Holiday options...it just comes down to how extra you want to be. These would be such fun gifts for your friend or sister.
- Casetify Custom Monogram iWatch Band – everyone who wears an iWatch is looking for an alternate option that looks a little nicer. You can customize the colors and of course, the monogram.
- Commute Zipper Pouch – large enough for the important stuff – you can carry it alone or toss it in your tote. Added bonus that you can add a monogram (personalization is apparently a theme here this year!)
- Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase – this makes the perfect gift since it’s a bit of a splurge. Silk Pillowcases are so good for your hair and skin – definitely on my wishlist!
- Teddy Bear Robes – who doesn’t need a good, soft robe?! These always make a great gift.
- L.L.Bean Wicked Good Moccasins – I know there are so many slipper options out there but these will always be my favorite. They last forever and being in the Northeast, I wear them for at least 5 months of the year.
- Cuyana Card Holder – I love Cuyana products and while I don’t have this one, I have a similar card holder. When I’m running out of the house, this is what I grab – it has my car key, house key, license, cards, and a little cash in it so I’m ready for anything without needing my big bag all of the time.
- Lululemon Duffel Bag – alright this one has been on my wishlist since the Summer…when I couldn’t find the right size bag for an overnight trip. It’s the perfect size for a quick getaway.
- RH Faux Fur Blanket – I was given one of these a few years ago and absolutely LOVE it. I know there are a lot of blankets out there but this is seriously luxurious which makes a great gift.
- tde Pale Pink Handle Shoulder Bag – I saw this online and think it’s just really cute! Perfect for the ultra-girly girl in your life.
- Birdies – The Heron – I finally added these to my wardrobe this Fall and really love how comfy they are and the velvet is extra festive feeling this time of year. P.S. use this code to get $20 off your order!! No strings attached and you’ll seriously love them.
- Away Carry On – this is the ultimate gift for that person that is always on the go. Built in charging option always helps in this world of delayed flights
- Echo Show – I think this is a great couple’s gift! I’ve seen it being used in kitchens for recipes, streaming, etc. I don’t even know all of it’s capabilities but have read it’s awesome!
Once again, Happy Holiday Shopping!