November 9, 2018
I love the Holidays! I’m starting early this year and have no shame about it. So let’s kick it off with a gift guide for her. These are all under $30 and can be great on their own on combined with other gifts you’re planning on giving. Here are the details on some of my favorites!
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle -$30 – This is my all-time favorite candle. Currently on sale for $24! Purchase on Nordstrom for free shipping 🙂
- Bright Eye Set – $25 – Cooling eye gels and a silky mask?! Perfect.
- Grey Laptop Sleeve – $13 – I have and love this laptop sleeve so much. A functional gift for the girl on the go!
- Whiskey in a Teacup – $21 – Reese Witherspoon can do no wrong and this book is no exception.
- Lanolips Super Duo – $27 – Lanolips is just soo good.
- Tartan Hair Tie – $16 – A festive scrunchie with a bow…I mean…
- Facial Spray Trio – $15 -There’s nothing like a good facial spray and this trio allows you to try a few!
- Five Minute Journal – $23 – I used this journal a few years ago and was just gifted a new one. I forgot how much I love this practice.
- Cable Knit Blanket with Tassels – $30 – Give me a blanket and I’m happy as a clam.
- Cable Knit Beanie – $29 – So many colors to choose from, can’t go wrong with a cozy hat.
- Fresh Lip Set – $29 – I use this lip scrub and lip balm regularly and really, really love them both. This is a great way to try out their products.
- Champagne Bucket Ornament – $16 – Giving ornaments is my favorite and this one is especially cute.
- Desk Mug Warmer – $17 – This might be my new favorite thing. No cold coffee for me when I’m at my desk all day.
- Yeti Rambler – $30 – I use mine daily to make sure I get enough water each day. Can’t go wrong with these!
- Crush It – $15 – My gift for the goal-getter. Gary Vaynerchuk is my go-to business guy and this book was awesome. Give it with the follow-up book, Crushing It, which came out at the beginning of 2018.
Coming up next week is a gift guide for the Bride-to-Be – stay tuned!!