December 1, 2017
With the Holidays quickly approaching and “Ring Season” upon us; there are brides-to-be to shower with gifts of congratulations. Gift Guides are everywhere, I know, but personally I find them so incredible helpful! Rather than Googling random search terms, these are tried and true gifts for brides.
My favorite gifts to give
- The Mrs. Box – one of my favorite gifts to give brides is a ring box from The Mrs. Box. It’s such a beautiful, safe spot to store their new ring. With the ability to choose the size of the box and monogram the top, it’s a so thoughtful and unique. Not to mention, they are so perfect for detail shots! I lean towards the neutral, light, feminine colors like The Havenhart, The Monroe, The Margaery, and The Nouvelle. But if you know the wedding colors, shop by color to pick the perfect match.
- Lat & Lo Vertical Bar Necklace – this is probably my favorite gift to give newly engaged ladies. For the coordinates on the front of the necklace, I’ll put the location of the engagement and on the back I’ll put the date. I also love the idea of doing the marriage location and date. You can really put any special location on these stunning necklaces! The quality is fantastic and I always hear such nice compliments about them.
- Love Ophelia Robe – the are the softest, sweetest robes that can be customized. My favorite is to have the brides new monogram embroidered on the front. You could also have ‘Bride’ embroidered on the back. Either way, they are one of my favorite brand of robes because of how soft they are.
- Tidy Clutterings – this artist has quite a few options but one in particular, can be customized with initials, wedding date, or anything in between. Perfect dishes to hold your most special trinkets.
- Tiffany Porcelain Blue Box – another lovely spot to keep a new engagement ring. Is there anything more classic than the Tiffany blue box??
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears – I love to add these in to any gift bags because they are such a beautiful candy. Celebratory gummy bears?! My favorite. But there are so many beautiful Sugarfina options, pick the one that the bride would like best.
- Chambong – this one is too much fun. Perfect for that best friend that you really want to celebrate with..in a big champagney way. Pack it for the Bachelorette Party for lady-like fun (don’t forget to pack it on the bridal party shuttle too!)
- Monogram Marble & Wood Serving Board – a sweet and practical gift for the newly engaged couple to use in their home together for entertaining.
- Copper Monogram Bottle Stopper – perfect to toss in with a special bottle of wine you’re gifting. It’s also adorable to tie with a bow on a gift card. When you’re newly engaged, can you have enough of your new monogram around the house?!
I hope you find this gift guide useful for not only the holidays but for whenever your nearest and dearest get engaged.