June 7, 2019
It’s June! Summer is here 🙂 so I’m dedicating this Friday Five to all things Summer!! I am seriously so happy that we are finally able to enjoy some warm weather!
- Le Specs Sunglasses – these are my all-time favorite shades. I love the price point and the quality. Find lots of options here (and take advantage of Nordstrom’s free shipping & returns to try a few!)
- Pool/Lake Floats – we are lake people so I take these ridiculous floats up to the lake and tie up to the dock. Last year it was an avocado and rainbow. This year, I’m thinking melted ice cream cone (because…sprinkles) IMO you can never have too many silly floats for the few summer days we are lucky enough to have up here.
- J.Crew Factory Tie-Front T- shirt – the most perfect white T for jeans or shorts. I wear this all the time.
- Anything from the Beach People – I have their Round Towels which i love but their new Pool Towel looks amazing (their take on the Turkish Towel)
- Ginormous Rainbow Sprinkler – a friend of mine posted this on her Instagram stories – her daughter was running through it and it was amazing. Now, I don’t have any kids but feel like it would be the most fun addition for a backyard party this Summer.
What are your summer must-haves?! Always looking for Friday Five ideas!