May 14, 2020
About two years ago, I wrote a Favorite Bridal Shoes post and thought it was time to do another one! Especially because so many people ask about the shoes pictured above every time I post them on Instagram. Understandably so! I hope you enjoy this updated edition of favorite bridal shoes!
- Bella Belle Elsa Ivory – we also used these shoes in the same Montage project. I love them, they’re stunning in both white and nude.
- Alexandre Birman Clarita Knotted Sandal – this is on my dream shoe list, just to own! They have so many colors and heel heights and they would be perfect to wear with anything after the wedding.
- Badgley Mischka Jewel Sandal – a little sparkle and more of a block heel which means they’ll be comfortable throughout the night.
- Gianvito Rossi Ankle Tie Sandals – the infamous green velvet shoes from the Montage project. They’re as stunning in person..and currently on sale!
- Manolo Blahnik Crystal Pump – a classic wedding shoe that always makes my favorite bridal shoe lists – love the white shoe with light blue accent.
- Badgley Mischka Crystal Embellished Pump – a more reasonably priced embellished pump that adds a bit of sparkle to your day.
- Loeffler Randall Camellia Sandal – another shoe on my dream shoe list! You’ll see these and the slide version all over social media this Summer so it would be another great shoe to wear after the wedding.
- Bella Black Jasmine Black – loving the idea of a classic black pump against a beautiful white wedding dress.
- Schutz Arielle Heel – are you liking the clear, Cinderella feel? If so, these are a fun option!