July 30, 2019
So you’re getting married and looking for the perfect gift for your bridesmaids. Something that can properly express your thanks for being in your bridal party…and spending the time and money on all of the events that come along with that! I always recommend that my Bride’s think outside their wedding day when it comes to gifts for their ladies. What is something they would appreciate and use after this day?
- Jasmine and Will Monogramed Pyjama Set – I love a good PJ set. And why not get one that’s monogramed?! Classic. I think these are a lovely and thoughtful gift.
- Cuyana Leather Zipper Cardholder – When I’m on the go, I grab my cardholder, which has a keychain for my keys, and my phone and I’m out the door. This is a practical and beautifully made gift with the option to add initials.
- SLIP Sleep Masks – I wear this every. single. night! It’s the perfect gift as it’s a bit of a splurge that you might not want to buy for yourself (the best kind of gift!) They have the fun Bridesmaids version or the regular version (in a million colors).
- Dagne Dover London Carryall – everyone can use a duffle bag for overnights or the gym. These come in varying sizes and I promise your ladies will use these! (Shout out to my Bride, E, for this find!)
- Teddy Bear Slippers – these can serve double-duty! They can be worn while getting ready and then will be enjoyed at home, after the big day.
- West Elm Toiletry Kit – I’m loving the color options of these cute toiletry bags! Combine this with other travel themed items (like a travel candle, passport holder, etc.) if you’re having a destination wedding.
I would love to hear the best bridesmaids gift you have ever given or received!