image via Sugar Paper
So you’re ready to ask your bridal party to be a part of your special day. Now, how do you ask them?! It seems like brides are becoming more and more creative in how they’re asking their bridesmaids. Don’t feel the pressure though, you really don’t need to do anything but ask! But if you’re looking to add a little something special, and you have the budget to do so, here are some fun ideas:
- Greeting Cards – these Rifle Paper Co. Cards are my favorite. Use this one for your Bridesmaids and this one for your Maid of Honor.
- Classic Gift Box – do you want my formula for a perfect gift box for essentially everything? Hard gift box, crinkle paper, mini champagne/wine, mini candle, candy. Boom! Honestly, you can’t go wrong.
- Wine Label – Personalize the label and pop on your girls’ favorite kind of wine.
- Puzzle – I was on the receiving end of this from my sister 🙂 I love puzzles so this was a perfect fit. Such a cute idea and can be personalized. There are two cute options: one and two.
- Sugarfina Bento Box – the best candy in the most adorable packaging!
- Sweet Pajama Set – wrap these up with a card and you have a two-for-one gift! Now your ladies will have a sweet set to get ready in. Perfect for photos!
- “Tie the Knot” Necklace – cute little card and adorable necklace that can be worn all the time. Such a great necklace to layer with!
Whichever way you decide to ask your ladies, it’s the beginning of a really exciting time for everyone! Enjoy the events and celebrations with your nearest and dearest.