image via Hannah Q. Photography
The Bride’s Shoes are one of my favorite accessories on the wedding day. Sometimes overlooked, this details can add so much to the overall look on your big day. Here are some of my favorite current shoes to assist in your search for the perfect shoe.
- Blue Velvet Strappy Heel – a subtle little ‘Something Blue’ for your big day.
- Christian Louboutin Sheer Beauty – a beautiful splurge shoe! This is such a romantic, whimsical shoe.
- Jimmy Choo Shimmer – as a major Jimmy Choo fan, you can’t go wrong with these gorgeous gold, shimmery sandals
- Strappy Badgley Mischka Wedge – I love a wedge especially for outdoor ceremonies.
- Manolo Blahnik Jewel Pump – channel your inner Carrie Bradshaw with these gorgeous heels.
- Kate Spade Back Bow Pump – a feminine heel with another chance at your ‘Something Blue’ (also available in white)
- Nina Evening Sandal – love the sheer detail and tie on this very reasonably priced shoe.
- Stewart Weitzman Strappy Sandal – a classic shoe that you will wear time and time again.
- Betsy Johnson Flats – if you’re looking for a sparkly flat, this one will do the trick.
- Jimmy Choo Chantilly Tulle Pump – lacy Jimmy Choo?! Ummm yea.